The passengers are entitled to:
• require to provide all the services stipulated by the provisions of the air transportation contract;
• turn to the members of the crew and request their defense in case their life, health or personal dignity is endangered.
Passengers are obliged to:
• follow the aircraft captain’s and the crew members’ requests and recommendations;
• follow the general rules of behavior in public areas.
For flight safety reasons the passengers are prohibited to:
• create situations threatening the flight safety, as well as the passengers’ and crew’s life (health);
• create a situation favoring the commitment or occurrence of hooligan behavior, actions that humiliate the honour and dignity of the surrounding people, as well as aggressive actions of third parties;
• raise one’s voice, treat the other passengers and the members of the crew in a non-respectful and aggressive manner;
• disturb the resting (sleeping) passengers without any necessity;
• smoke during the flight, including smoking electronic cigarettes;
• use the emergency-rescue equipment without the crew’s instruction;
• make a video recording or photo shooting;
• disobey the firefighting rules, sanitary hygienic and sanitary anti-epidemic rules;
• violate the rules for dangerous materials and items transportation;
• disobey the flight safety rules (attempting to open the aircraft door, hatch, refusal to fasten the safety seatbelts, smoking in a not assigned place, etc.).
In order not to create disturbances for the sensitive and navigation devices work of the aircraft it is prohibited to use mobile phones during the entire duration of the flight for safety reasons.
The electronic devices on the aircraft board and used by the passengers or the crew members may affect the navigation system and AC radio communication media work.
Therefore, as well as based on the International Air Transportation Association (IATA) recommendations and the civil aircraft manufacturers it is prohibited:
• to use radiophones, radio receivers, radio transmitters, TV sets, toys with distance control, wireless network devices. Note: The radiophones should be switched off irrespective of their location either in the baggage or in the hand luggage.
• During the taxiing, take-off, climbing, descending and landing of the aircraft it is prohibited to use portable computers, movable computer printers, video cameras, cinecameras, reproduction devices (tape recorders, CD and cassette players, other laser devices), photo cameras, electronic toys, electronic devices and devices that have light-emitting diodes.